Tuesday, July 19, 2016

July 4, 2016

Dear family and friends,
Well this month is the best month of the year! And we can celebrate something so special and something that has changed history for the United States...

In this month of July was when I was born! haha! Isn't that the most important thing that has happened in the United States! haha, just kidding! Other than my birthday on the 19th of July, you guys have the chance to celebrate the freedom and to be in a chosen country to help start with the restoration of the church of Jesus Christ.

In 1 nefi ch 13 verse 12, 13, 15 16
12 And I looked and beheld a man among the Gentiles,who was separated from the seed of my brethren by the many waters; and I beheld the Spirit of God,
that it came down and wrought upon the man; and he went forth upon the many waters, even unto the seed of my brethren, who were in the promised land.
13 And it came to pass that I beheld the Spirit of God, that it wrought upon other Gentiles; and they went forth out of captivity, upon the many waters.
15 And I beheld the Spirit of the Lord, that it was upon the Gentiles, and they did prosper and obtain the land for their inheritance; and I beheld that they were white, and exceedingly fair and beautiful, like unto my people before they were slain.
16 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, beheld that the Gentiles who had gone forth out of captivity did humble themselves before the Lord; and the power of the Lord was with them.

With these, scriptures was fulfilled the promise of the Lord. On the 4th of July was fulfilled the promise with the liberty of this land to be a light for all other nations to have freedom and to have the promise that if we keep the commandments we will prosper in the the chosen land.
I testify that god fulfills all of his promises. He will fulfill all of his promises before the 2nd coming. I know that Christ lives and I know that he is my savior.

Elder Flygare


and p.s. happy birthday to my little brother! Chace is now 15 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment